Set up pea'cup truck

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Wed Mar 19 13:04:44 AKST 2003

Rubber shoes in Temple, since they wire the electricity to the conduit
that is exposed in the wall.

--Lance

"Gray E Fowler" <gfowler at raytheon.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
03/19/2003 03:13 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     discussion at nsrca.org
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Set up pea'cup truck

Wow Glen!

The sad thing is.....Wayne sleeps on the floor of those rooms that Lance
and I get! One of Wayne's main expenses prior to the start of the pattern
season is the series of tetanus shots he must get to sleep on the floor.
Me-I wear shoes in the shower.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering