Airplane hangar.

Kenneth Blackwell KBlackw at snowhill.com
Wed Mar 19 10:48:51 AKST 2003

One concept: A pair of 2x2 pine/spruce vertical rails screwed to the wall. Each rail has 1/2" holes bored every 6" or so. Cut 1/2" dowels to 12" lengths insert these into the vertical rails. You may want to use pipe insulation on the dowels. With this system you can have a wall to ceiling system that is adjustable to just about anything. Of course you can adjust the dowel lengths to your situation. Additionally, you can use a larger dowel...but not necessary for pattern stuff.

Another thing that one can do is to hang the fuse from the ceiling. If you have a suspended ceiling, there are sheetmetal hangers that can be placed anywhere along the ceiling suspension system. Make a loop of string for either end and hang your fuse from the strings.

Ken Blackwell