Set up pea'cup truck

glenn hatfield randy10926 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 19 09:43:23 AKST 2003

I got the long bed with the seven foot bed.  My focus fits.  Got the
cheapest cap I could find for it in the DC area.

Thinking of making a rack under the top of the cap for wings.  And
something to hold fuses off the floor of the bed.  That way I have room
for fuel and etc unde the fuses.  Remeber a K-factor article that used
a card table to provide a second self for the fuses.  Anyone use these
concept?

Randy