Don't like the weather in Michigan, wait a minute

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Mon Mar 17 09:15:10 AKST 2003

TEXAS from N.J.

S. BY S.W  Dont stop till yah see the Longhorns...  if you see oil dericks you went a little too far or your in Oklahoma.  But then TEXAS is a BIG STATE, one can get lost in it.   Or come south and hook up on I-20 go west till you see THE BALLPARK...you smak dab in the middle of the meto-plex.

Wayne

# discussion-request at nsrca.org