Tai Ji CG

AWorrest at aol.com AWorrest at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 07:54:33 AKST 2003

Paul,

I will relay you the recommended CG location if I can find my misplaced
instruction manual for the Tai Ji.  Should someone else have the info, don't
be afraid making the plane slightly nose heavy. I had the CG on mine slightly
ahead of the recommended CG point.  The plane would snap and spin better than
it had any right to do.  I lost it on a landing approach when it spun into
the end of the runway.

BTW, if anyone wants to buy a new, unused Tai Ji 60 cowl, I have one for sale.

Allan Worrest