aworreest@aol

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP (Test Ops) James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Fri Mar 14 07:53:46 AKST 2003

Hi Allen,

How did you get AOL to allow you to see the discussion at nsrca.org
<mailto:discussion at nsrca.org>  list?  At home, I can only see the
pattern at rcmailinglists list.

Thanks,

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: AWorrest at aol.com [mailto:AWorrest at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 8:55 AM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: Tai Ji CG

Paul,

I will relay you the recommended CG location if I can find my misplaced
instruction manual for the Tai Ji.  Should someone else have the info, don't
be afraid making the plane slightly nose heavy. I had the CG on mine
slightly ahead of the recommended CG point.  The plane would snap and spin
better than it had any right to do.  I lost it on a landing approach when it
spun into the end of the runway.

BTW, if anyone wants to buy a new, unused Tai Ji 60 cowl, I have one for
sale.

Allan Worrest

In a message dated 3/13/2003 5:54:45 PM Central Standard Time,