Painting or covering a Carbon Fiber Gear

JZeigenfus at aol.com JZeigenfus at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 11:38:07 AKST 2003

I just replaced the fixed gear on my Focus with a Carbon Fiber gear. This all works very well but I would prefer to have it white rather than black. Can they be painted or covered with something that will hold to the surface? If any one has been successful with this could you let me know what you did. Thanks in advance, Joe Zeigenfus.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org