Good Source for Futaba Radios

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Mar 10 05:03:35 AKST 2003

You also have to be careful that the radio was NOT imported from Singapore.
If it is, it is NOT FCC type accepted and that would make it illegal to use
here in the US.  You might check with Great Planes about this, as this
apparently has been an  ongoing problem.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505