Re: Piedmont Temptation Questions.

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Sat Mar 8 18:55:13 AKST 2003

George, Yes they are shipping kits now. I just received mine a week ago.
Here are some actual specs from my kit. Very nice deluxe kit.

WS - ~74" (Panel is 34 1/2; fuse width is ~5")
Fuse Length - 75 1/4" (rudder to nose, not including spinner)

Weights for deluxe kit:

Fuse as received - 848grams (1lb 14oz)
Right wing panel - 337 grams (11.9oz)
Left wing panel -  306 grams (10.8oz)

Wing Root is 17"
Tip is 9"

Wing is double tapered.

I did not weigh any other parts. My scales are accurate to +/- 1 gram.

Piedmont Models has been outstanding at customer service.

Larry