Good Source for Futaba Radios

John Gausby humptybumpty at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 8 02:49:43 AKST 2003

Call Tony Stillman at Radio South....Especially if you live in Fla. AND you
want to support K-Factor advertisers. He will be competitive. Shopping
long distance often winds up being more expensive and frustrating in the long
run......Believe me....I know this for a fact. If you have a low (bonified)
price....including shipping....ask him to match it, but make sure the price is real and
they have the radio.

Most websites do not list their complete inventory. If your not happy with
Tony's answer......Sid Austin at Pyramid Hobbies in Decatur ,Alabama is also a
pattern supporter. He will treat you right..he knows the business and is very competitive. 1-866-321-1665
Both these suppliers and closer to you than somebody in B.F.E. and are good fair people.
Congratulations on your near future purchase......John G.