Kits & planes for sale

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Wed Mar 5 17:01:16 AKST 2003

HELP!!!!

I have dug myself a big hole!

Last fall I got a Synergy kit, and am VERY happy with the results.
A few weeks ago I committed to buy a Synergy kit from Scott Dunphy, and
have sent him a deposit.
I just got a call from Central Hobbys saying that the Synergy kit I
ordered LAST MAY, is now in!!!

I could have "stuck" Al with the kit, but felt some obligation for not
having called him last Sept to cancel it.

The bottom line is that I now have, or have committed for 3 Synergys.

If someone out there is interested in one of them, I can have Al drop
ship it directly to you.

My alternative is to keep all 3 and get rid of the 2 Elans I flew last
year.
I also have 2 untouched kits, a 60/90 Conquest VI, and a 1.20/1.40
Sequel.

if interested contact me off line. I have photos of the Elans, one of
them took second place in the static judging at this year's WRAMs show.

I would also be open to selling the neary completed Synergy, just needs
paint on the fuze!
Or would be willing to build one of the kits I have coming. or the
Conquest or Sequel. Will build to your specs, within reason!

Terry T.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org