Color Schemes, the good the bad and the visible

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Wed Mar 5 09:35:18 AKST 2003

Just a little on wing tips.  On my bird the bottom of the wing is white on inner 2/3's and bright red on the outer 1/3 and it shows extremely well.   I used to paint the tips of my free flight birds black so I could see them better and they get a lot further out then any of our pattern ships.  Then again its your eyes and your sky and your bird.  Have fun with it.

Wayne

# discussion-request at nsrca.org