District 1 possible contest, need feedback

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Mar 5 08:11:59 AKST 2003

Eric,

do what we did.....have the wedding at the contest....Then everyone is
happy.....Especially the Groom and Father-in-law......

Hey it worked for us........

And the side benefit is I don't have to remember the date....We have her
convinced the Anniversary is the Vegas Contest sooooo every years guess no
matter the date. I get to go play with my toys on my anniversary!

Its like Butter!

LOL

Troy