Eric Henderson

Dave & Sue Funk dnsfunk at peoplepc.com
Mon Mar 3 15:12:30 AKST 2003

Sorry about the busy. Your right the amount you have to adjust the wing is minimal and usually a one shot deal if the plane is built straight. But it is nice to have the ability for full adjustment if necessary. What I did was to cut 1" off the end of the tube install 1/8" thick lIte ply plug backed with .0070cf plate to keep ply from compressing in ends of tube with hole drilled in the center and then bolt the 1" piece back onto the tube. Now I can bolt the wings onto the tube and still rotate them 360deg. Sounds like allot of work but only took about 20 min.

Dave

Dave