District 1 possible contest, need feedback

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Mon Mar 3 13:02:36 AKST 2003

All you district 1 precision aerobatics aficionado's, IF there was a 1 day contest for classes 401 through 406 held on Labor Day, yes, Monday September 1st, held at the finest field on the east coast approximately 1 hour northwest of Manhattan NY, would you come ???? I know folks plans/situations change, just looking for your gut feeling about this now. I brought this up at the NSRCA meeting at the Wram show and most in attendance said they would come. Please let me know before Tuesday 3/11/03.
Please email me privately at edbon85 at optonline.net.
Thanks...Ed M.