Cline Regulator fuel line plumbing

Steve & Cindy Kessler kessler at kingwoodcable.net
Sun Mar 2 07:12:42 AKST 2003

I just received my Cline regulator.  I hope to install it in my Hangar 9 Edge 540T with a OS 160FX engine.  I noticed in Eric's article in the K-factor, he had installed the regulator between the remote needle valve and the fuel tank.  The instructions from Cline has a revision that says to install the regulator between the needle valve and the carburetor fuel inlet.  Has anyone tried both methods?  What method will give me the best mid range transition?

It's kind of overcast and lousy flying weather in Houston.  Looks like a good day to install my Cline regulator.

Thanks,

Steve