ATT email problem

patterndude at comcast.net patterndude at comcast.net
Mon Jun 30 21:20:38 AKDT 2003

Help Email discussion list managers!!
Now that Comcast.net has replaced all attbi.com customers there is no way for
me to remove my attbi.com email address from the discussion list.  The list
server checks to be sure that new posts are from registered members, but my
attbi.com address no longer exists so until I rejoined the list, all my posts
were returned - including my unsubscribe request.
  I have joined the list again using patterndude at comcast.net but I can't