Partner Pattern Plane

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 17:45:48 AKDT 2003

Dan Landis in New Jersey, has his flying already and reports that it performs

very well.
 He says that it is larger
than the other widebodies, and seems cleaner in corners possibly due to
smaller frontal area than some of the other widebodies. He should know; he was a
Masters finalist last year with a Smaragd.