NIB Olympian Medal for sale

mdarr00 at comcast.net mdarr00 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 11:50:59 AKDT 2003

    Hello all, I have a NIB 2 meter Olympian Medal kit for sale.  Kit includes fiberglass fuse with removable canopy and full length belly pan.  Full size plans for the wings, and 1/2 scale plans for the fuse.  Honeycombed rudder and wings.  Foam parts are not sheeted.  Must be built with fixed gear, due to the honeycombed wings.  1 inch aluminum wing tube, with fiberglass sockets.  Wing tube socket comes installed in the fuse, which is jig installed by the manufacturer.  This kit is the second generation of the Oly Medal.  Kit sells for $500.00 new, I will let it go for $400.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.  I can e-mail pictures to anybody off list that may be interested.

Mike Darr
District 4

mdarr00 at comcast.net