Swallow & Also Servos

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Fri Jun 27 19:57:03 AKDT 2003

Wade,

APC 15x8? @ 10K? or 15% nitro 18% oil fuel?
91FX/SX-H with muffler turns APC 13x8 @11100, 15x8 @8400, 16x8 @7500 rpm,
20% coolpower.

Your Tower 75 sounds to be a great engine at a very low cost!
Any midrange richness?

My 91SX-H is very rich in the middle and only 1/2 turn out for highspeed
needle.
I have a Perry pump ready to fine tune the mid-range.  Then, there will be a
tuned pipe (tried with 15x8 @ 9400 rpm and still more header to cut).
I just hope this combination can run close to YS 91.

I just wish I had my fuel delivered today.  Not enough fuel left to fly any.

Ihncheol