intermediate 402 rolling suggestions

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Thu Jun 26 10:05:49 AKDT 2003

Depending on the air plane you must carry enough speed also.  After a few
rotations the plane will slow down and inputs will vary at the needed time.
I though I could slow my speed down and make nice pretty rolls but found the
opposite.   But when a I kept up the speed and slowed the roll rate things
all came together.   Some people will use top rudder input going over to
keep the airplanes nose up as it comes over to inverted.  Top rudder works
good on the roll over to inverted flight and on the half roll opposite even
on the half roll of an immleman. This varies also depending on your roll
rate.

Wayne G.