Pocono PA, Pattern Contest - update

Michael Ramsey michaelr at flying-models.com
Thu Jun 26 09:44:10 AKDT 2003

I'd be happy to answer anyone's questions about the Pocono Pattern Contest. Be advised that I will not be able to monitor this list after 5 pm today. Feel free to reach me via the phone numbers and email address below (original message).

Michael Ramsey
CD, Pocono Pattern Contest
Sanction No.: 03-1693