Swallow

Wade Akle wbakle at charter.net
Wed Jun 25 16:36:47 AKDT 2003

Eric,
I have a Swallow with Tower's .75 engine. Talk about inexpensive, $330 for
them, but it proved to be a great choice and does Advanced well, for me. The
engine purrs below 1700 and roars up to 10000 rpm, never missed. A relief
from the YS and Webra's. Expensive pattern is by choice not requirement,
unless you compete at the national level. I have built and flown many full
pattern ships, that I enjoyed, but now I mix in easy, inexpensive Fun.
I am very interested in a comparison of the Swallow with the Quest.
Wade