A good Pattern Plane

Rodney Tanner rodney19821982 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 11:40:03 AKDT 2003

M2CW
I have heard good things about Quest 90 from Creek
Hobbies. Hav´nt been able to find out info. on the
weight yet. ARFs still tend to come out on the heavy
side.
I have just had a "Desire 60" (all balsa), fixed gear
delivered from the builder, as a trainer plane.
Comes out at 7.5 lbs. with an OS FX91, S-header and
Hatori pipe. APC 14x10 at 9,600 RPM on 15% fuel.
With JR coreless servos the total cost was around
$700, less if you build it yourself.

Rodney Tanner
NSRCA 2906