Transmission mission!!!!

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Tue Jun 24 19:29:09 AKDT 2003

Are we going to miss seeing the silver and maroon tank at contests, or
are you going to drop in a new tranny?

Terry T.

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:36:00 -0400 "Henderson,Eric"
<Eric.Henderson at gartner.com> writes:
Last weekend was very rewarding as far as flying was concerned. the guys
at Buffalo were rained out on Sat, but ran a four round contest on
Sunday. Unfortunately my 180,000 mile Van did not survive the trip and
needs anew transmission. This leads me to make the very difficult
decision to sell some of my YS 1.40L's .

(I am probably too attached to them but that is part of the hobby )

Anyway I have a couple of strong 1.40L's in VG condition $450 each - call
or e-mail direct. eric.henderson at comcast.net

Contact info.

Eric Henderson
 Precision Aerobatics.