Mintor Here.....

Jon Uhler juhler at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 24 07:34:45 AKDT 2003

Vicente

I am using the 17x10N as well.  I have a couple 17x12 N's that I plan on trying out, needed to get a new spinner first (Thanks Terry T. - just got back from vacation - check is OTW).

So far I really love the 17x10N, but it rips every once and a while so I plan on trying the 12.

This by far is the best engine that I have ever owned.  I am using the standard header with a Greive's pipe.  The header is un-cut.  I am running Coolpower 15 % and still running it pretty rich.  I have a OS 8 and OS F plugs in the motor.  I am getting around 8200 RPM's.

Jon

# discussion-request at nsrca.org