It was lonely out here

Mike Mueller mmueller at triangleprinters.com
Tue Jun 24 05:37:22 AKDT 2003

 Maybe you should go to a different format. How about a Aerobatic flyin.
Invite IMAC and Pattern to get together in a non competitive atmosphere. The
idea being to promote competitive aerobatics more in the future. There may
be a lot of guys sitting on the fence that would be more interested in
participating in an event that would allow them to learn the ropes 1st. You
could have a judging symposium and a aerobatic tutorial. I think this type
of event is whats needed to promote RC aerobatics. Based on the types of
planes that I see flyers interested in I think it's the way to go. Mike