POWER - IF THEY BUILD IT-WE WILL BUY IT ??

Jarvis Johnson love2flypattern at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 20:08:25 AKDT 2003

Hey, Guys
Just how much power do we need !!
This past weekend, at the Fresno contest, I was able to see,3 of the top engines used in our modern 2meter pattern planes.
An they all seem to have about the same amout of power, But we as flyer want even more power. the planes are not getting bigger.
So why do we want more power???
Here is a list of engines used at Fresno
YS91's
OS91;s 2 stroke
YS120's
YS140's L, DZ
Webra's 120's SE, RE
Webra 145's
Webra 160 ( YES 160 ) 2 stroke,that engine is like a V-8 Powerful
OS140's
OS140 EFI
OS 160 SE
3M 170
Note most used airplane, THE FOCUS ( 7 )
Will there be a YS 160 2 stroke? or DZ 160 ???