It was lonely out here

T&C Brown tncbrown at charter.net
Mon Jun 23 19:11:10 AKDT 2003

That's too bad that Terry Brox and Clay didn't get a better turn out.  Terry is my cousin, and I know first hand what a wonderful flying site it is.  Also, I know that he sent out a over 100 flyers to the all the surrounding states, non NSRCA members as well.  So I know advertising what not the issue.  Terry told me that he sent the contest listing to Andre to have it listed on the NSRCA web site.  Some how it didn't make it though.  But, it did make the K-Factor.  We all now how much work is involved with hosting a contest, and when you end up with only a handful of flyers it really makes you wonder "why bother".  Is pattern dead in Kansas?  Maybe in some spots, but definitely not in Pawnee Rock/Great Bend.  Terry and the whole gang at MACK.....keep up the good work!!

T-Bone