Engine Bearing Air Scoops

glenn hatfield randy10926 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 06:00:37 AKDT 2003

In talking to some of the other Webra users, the Webra really does not
need any extra cooling.  With the large AL head, it tends to run cool.
If fact many Webra user have to reduce the air flow in the winter as
the engine runs so cool it has problems keeping the glow light at idle.

The OSs may be different.

Randy