Team Trials

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 18:40:31 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 6/19/2003 9:41:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cone.man at verizon.net writes:

> We need to make sure we never rescind from the basics of
> building. This is where the understanding of building,  and the
> understanding of how an airplane works come from.

Dennis

I see your point here, however I must disagree to a certain extent. In my
model flying
years , I have seen builders that could not fly the plane off the end of the
runway , and flyers that could not tighten a wheel collar without help.

If you extract your total enjoyment from completely building the planes you
fly , that is great. That does not mean that a flyer with an arf is having any
less fun than you. The
important issue here is that we have all have a good time flying , regardless
of how we
build our planes .

Robert Gainey