Info regarding Nat Penton's OS 91 setup

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Sun Jun 22 11:12:58 AKDT 2003

Ray,

Thank you very much for your time finding the answers!!
I will be running the 91SX today.  Hope it doesn't rain.
it is about 60 degrees with ~ 20 miles wind.  cloudy.
I feel like 55 degrees or under.
It's not summer weather at all.

By the way, how did the VooDoo fly with that setting?
Good vertical?
He is using 2C140XL80 pipe based on diameter.
It is a 140 pipe, not 90 ~ 140, so I think I can use my BB 140 pipe.

My plane is under 8.25 pounds. (Explorer is under 8 pounds, Widebody is
under 7.75 pounds).  I will probably try APC 15x8 and 16x8 first, and 16x10
with 30% DZ fuel.
Thank you again,

Sincerely,

Ihncheol