Info regarding Nat Penton's OS 91 setup

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Fri Jun 20 22:59:29 AKDT 2003

Hi, All,

Since I don't have any contact info for Nat Penton (Known for VooDoo 2M
plane), I thought I would ask here.

Will someone who see the plane flying this weekend check out the engine set
up for me?

I heard Nat Penton will be at Netherland contest.

I would like to know the following information.

if the engine is 91SX-H or 91FX?

Prop size, fuel, rpm, pipe used?  I heard it is ES Carbon, but not sure
which one.

Length of the pipe from plug to first baffle or back end of the pipe.

I'm trying to setup my 91SX-H with a tuned pipe in my JR Explorer 90 or
Widebody 60.

So far he is the only one actually using a large prop. (heard it was 17x10
cut to 16x10 at 8000rpm)

My 91SX after 1/2 gallon through it, turns 13x8 at 11100 rpm with 91FX
muffler, 20% coolpower.

Thank you,

Ihncheol Park
1973 White Ave., #402