Pipes - Plugging After Long Use - Cleaning?

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Fri Jun 20 18:20:24 AKDT 2003

Rick, I don't remember which Bolly muffler it was (the engine was a ST2300), but mine also became very hard to blow through and the engine wasn't really running (never did really run, though... it was soon replaced by a 140RX).  Took a foot long 1/4" drill bit, and drilled multiple holes as far as the bit would go in from both ends. Fixed the restriction problem.  Also my last Bolly muffler.