Friday Night Masters' Question

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 17:35:25 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 6/20/2003 8:36:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jivey61 at msn.com writes:

> Subj:Re: Friday Night Masters' Question
> Date:6/20/2003 8:36:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:jivey61 at msn.com">jivey61 at msn.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:discussion at nsrca.org">discussion at nsrca.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Sorry Bob I miss read your question. I think knife edge is center of the 4
> of 8 point.
>
> Now Let me ask. Where is center of the cuban 8 with 2 of 4 points. My last
> thread refers to this question.
> Jim  Ivey

You should be crossing center at knife edge. The distances on either side of
center, where the 1/4 rolls start and end respectively, should be equal.

True on vertical legs also that have 2/4 rolls. Center of roll is the center
of knife edge. It's also the center of the leg of course

Matt Kebabjian