OS After Run Rituals

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 14:57:08 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 6/19/2003 10:07:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mmueller at triangleprinters.com writes:

> Subj:RE: OS After Run Rituals
> Date:6/19/2003 10:07:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:mmueller at triangleprinters.com">mmueller at triangleprinters.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:discussion at nsrca.org">discussion at nsrca.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

>  Even with after run oil how long would you think bearings would last on my
> Webra 145 aerox? Also has anyone had to order replacement bearings for the
> webra and if so could you shed some light on this for me? Thanks, Mike

My webra has 220 full tanks through it so far and still smooth as a baby's
butt.

Just got a bearing from Jerry Budd for same, just in case it goes south. It
may be awhile though.

My after run ritual is very simple. Run it dry; and if I won't fly it again
for a week or more, I add a dozen drops of castor oil and turn it a dozen times
to distribute

Matt K