F3A Team Funding

EHaury at aol.com EHaury at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 13:08:55 AKDT 2003

There's a long thread ongoing regarding AMA's coverage of the F3A Team
Selection Finals and pattern in general. Please be aware that AMA provides a portion
of the funds needed to support the Team, usually around $8,000.

More importantly, as it takes $10,000 + more to fund the Team. I urge that
each of you promote club / individual donations. Your club has received a letter
soliciting funds by now, please encourage your club officers to present it at
a club meeting for consideration.

I'm proud to tell you that one of the clubs that Andre' Bouchard and I belong
to, the Fort Bend R/C Club (near Houston, TX) chose to donate $400 from the
treasury and collected another $150 from members at the last meeting to support
the Team.  Andre' and I are two of three pattern flyers in the club.

Earl Haury
F3A TSC Chairman