Coverage in Model Aviation

Weimer, Claude cweimer at wilkinson-mfg.com
Wed Jun 18 08:09:15 AKDT 2003

I recall a discussion about the aerobatics column in Model Aviation being reduced to every other month.  I also recall this was done because there was such a low number of people checking "Pattern" in the "Area of Participation" on the Membership Application when renewing. Until I read that post on this list I never paid any attention to that part of the form, I now fill it out. If the survey on the form is a big factor and many people like myself do not fill it out, then every Pattern enthusiast should be encouraged to fill the out the survey when renewing their AMA.  Also every Pattern flier that feels we do not receive enough coverage in Model Aviation should email or write the AMA and Model Aviation. If we as a group make our position known, then maybe it will help.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org