Team Trials

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Wed Jun 18 05:25:31 AKDT 2003

You guys are all missing the point.  MA is being politically correct.
They're trying not to offend anyone.  We don't necessarily worry about
offending folks, especially each other.  When we offend each other, we
usually get over it (or move on).  The herd grumps and holds a grudge.
History shows two things.  The big bull doesn't care who he offends and
he makes the herd stronger.  We don't get team trial coverage because it
offends the hear, but we'll continue to try new stuff looking for an
edge as we compete against each other.  The herd will probably think all
this really neat powerful quite stuff was worked out in France or China.

Spare us all from politically correctness.