Webra 145 with Greve Pipe

Keith Black tkeithb at attbi.com
Tue Jun 17 21:38:53 AKDT 2003

As long as we're talking about the Webra 1.45, RPMs and pipe length, what
are some experiences with the Webra 1.45 and the Greve pipe. Piedmont's web
site it recommends 27.5" to the first baffle, but recently Lee Davis posted
that he has his set at 28.5" to the first baffle.

Mine's actually running pretty well at 27.5", I'm just wondering if I can
improve it by moving it back an inch.

Lee, if you read this, why did you move yours out another inch over what
your web site recommends? What did this improve (top end, mid range, etc.)?

Does anyone else have experiences to share with this combination?

Thanks,
Keith Black