Webra 145

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Tue Jun 17 21:00:16 AKDT 2003

>Let's try again - what rpm are you guys getting with what props with the
>Webra 145?  I'm trying to tune mine with a Bolly pipe and have no idea what
>to look for.  I'm trying both a 17X10 and 17X12N prop.
>
>Thanks for any suggestions.

82-8300 rpm when new, 85-8600 rpm after ~30 flights.

Magnum #1, OS-F or YS plug, ES-2C140L90 pipe set at 23-1/4" baffle to
plug, stock Mac's 2-1/4" rise header, and an APC 17x12 prop.  The
Webra MC (mixture control) carb I'm using gives a dead linear
throttle response with NO jump onto the pipe.  Setup this way the
motor throttles exactly the same as a DZ but with better performance.
With the stock ProMix carb it throttles a lot like the OS (rich in
the mid range).

Jerry

--
Jerry Budd