Mintor plugs

Alan Simmonds alan at gspceilings.com
Tue Jun 17 14:14:07 AKDT 2003

Wayne,

Try and get some OS A5 plugs.  I tried a hole bunch of different plugs
until I found somewhere selling A5's in the UK.  When I fitted them I
had to turn the main needle a full ¼ turn weaker so they must be doing
something different.  A5's are made specifically for the bigger 2 stroke
motors and have a thicker element.

I don't have a problem with cold or hot starts as long as it's wet.
Never had to resort to my starter yet, just a couple of back flips and
away it goes.

Alan