CAModels - Eclipse

GW gw at gwair.com
Tue Jun 17 12:08:18 AKDT 2003

I have built the CA Eclipse from a kit and completing one from the ARF
version.

The kit version came in at 10 lbs 2 ozs with a YS 140 FZ, Hatori 693 pipe,CD
header, 2 Jr mid 3421 servos in the stab, 5 cell 1100 mah pack, Carbon fiber
wing tube and stab tube ,Stock Gear and pants.

The only thing I changed from supplied components were the tubes.

The ARF is weighing right at the same component for component as my kit
version after painting and covering, Im looking for it to be at the same
weights when finished . I am installing a DZ in it, and will weigh it
completed  this week with a buddy's scales.

Gerald Williams
Email : gw at gwair.com
Webpage: gwair.com