Team Trials

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 10:29:12 AKDT 2003

 Eric by no means did I suggest  that this was your fault or do I know your
personal plans, you have done a great job in your column to promote pattern,
many times do I heard that people get bored just flying around and that when I
say try some pattern with the plane you have, and I will take their trainer
show them what it will do, they may never get into pattern but have better
respect for what we do and have fun doing some of the maneuvers.
 You done a good job as Pres. but I think well also do a great job, I totally
against slamming of anybody on list.
 Kinda funny that 2 of the last AMA Pres. came from pattern, you would think
that would give us a lot of exposure, but has seems to and maybe that's the
way it should no bias to a sig.
 There are other mags that cover events, like TOC, Joe Nall, Masters, jets
and such, maybe some contact with them could draw them to an event like this.
 So let's all chill out a little, and not drive potential member's away with
as was my experience with another list.

 Steve Maxwell