Charger

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Jun 16 11:30:03 AKDT 2003

Eric and Ron:
Great information and guidance.  I believe this type of info is what
we're needing.
Thanks to both of you.
As I learn more, I'll post also.
I bought a Dymond charger for field use; so far haven't charged anything
except NiCds, though it automatically discriminates between the 2 types.
As far as I've used it, it works great, although limited by having only
the single outlet port.
I bought the Dymond because I began to get a little nervous about taking
the Litco out to the field, and thereby possibly doing some damage that
would require service.
I fully intend to have the Litco forever, but sure don't want to jump
through the hoops it would take to get another.  With all the good
chargers out, I probably wouldn't do it.

Bill Glaze