Allbuquerque Contest

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Mon Jun 16 09:52:04 AKDT 2003

That was a FUN contest.  Richard has a beautiful home and a beautiful
wife. She refused to cook this year, so in was barbeque time at the
Lindberg house.

The one thing I noticed was the amount of local Sportsman competitors was
far higher than other contests I've attended this year. Richard really
goes out and recruits young blood.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org