Charger

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Jun 16 07:52:32 AKDT 2003

Verne:
Don't know if it means anything significant, but I've been concerned, as
you are, about the heat generated by NiMh batteries during charging.
Only thing I can say is that I have a couple of dedicated chargers
(non-model industry related) supplied with the batteries used for a
still camera and a mini-cam.  When in use, these chargers are allowing
the batteries to heat a significant amount.  In fact, they get almost
uncomfortable to the touch.
Feeling a little better about "hot" batteries, I've charged my NiMh
transmitter pack on my Litco.  Yes, it gets hot, but, so far, so good.
But, I have to admit, I'm still wary.  If anything negative happens,
I'll post it to this list for others to make their decision.  And, I'm
watching this list for others experiences, also.

Bill Glaze