Charger

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 07:43:45 AKDT 2003

Ive used the Triton charger on my 3000Mah 12v nimh
pack for my Kavan. I did get the pack hot at a high
charge rate so now use .7A and it just gets warm.
Its very flexible and adds a topping charge at the
end, and you see the rate and can adjust it. If your
worried about it getting hot you can buy a
thermocouple and add to it, charger will then stop or
pause on overtemp.

=====
Brian Young
Tulsa