T-Bone and Team Selection

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Jun 16 06:16:09 AKDT 2003

Just retuned from the Team Selection.  You have already seen the results, and I'm sure you will agree that we have a great team!

I would like to say a big "THANK YOU" to T-Bone and his crew for a well run event.  Lot's of work is required to do this, even with as few as 13 contestants.  Jerry Plyler handled model processing and noise checks, Maureen Dunphy did scoring chores and Mike Dunphy was the Cheif Judge.

Once again, these people did an outstanding job putting on a top-notch event!  WELL DONE ALL!!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505