Back Home, F3A Masters

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Jun 16 03:09:30 AKDT 2003

Well guys,Just got back home and the email box was overflowing.....I lost
most of them so it was a big delete session and I screwed up the which ones
went and which ones stayed thing.....

its been the most intense week of model flying I have ever seen.....The best
of the best showed up for the Masters(F3A Team Selection Finals) and man was
it fun.

T-Bone and the Triple Tree folks were the best of hosts....I know now why
the Joe Nall and other events they support get so much attendance and press
coverage....These guys are truly top drawer.
Thanks guys!

The week was full of Highs and lows.....a roller coaster ride to remember.
We went from " that was a good one!" to "Crap Top rudder, top
rudder....thank god I missed that tree!" The wind was dead calm on my first
flight and howling on my 4th.

The flyers were all at an extremely polished level, and it was priviledge to
fly with with this group of guys. Man we had fun, and met some of our goals
in the process. The Team chosen was truly the best of USA and these guys
will represent us very very well. Go get em' boys!

It was a priviledge to fly with and against the top F3A flyers in the
country. The judges had to pick out such little mistakes, and look deal with
flight after flight of smooth perfection from everybody.

Thanks to my wife Jenny for the support she has given me and to all the
folks that have cheered me on via the Email and phone calls. Its been
overwhelming......Man was it an experience.....I have never had sooooo much
fun and been so pumped up to fly.....

Thanks again to all involved and good luck in Poland Team USA!

Chip, Sean, and Jason need a lot of support and help....but they will
represent us pattern flyers in the USA very well....

Troy

# discussion-request at nsrca.org